Learning Support Assistant needed in Birmingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant in an outstanding SEND School. The students will be Primary and Secondary aged.
The SEND School is for individuals with ASC, SEMH, MLD and challenging behaviour. The post requires a caring, resilient and hardworking Learning Support Assistant who is dedicated to supporting the pupils with SEND.
You will need to feel confident within a SEND School and be able to build strong and trusting relationships with colleagues and the pupils.
To become a Learning Support Assistant, you will need to:
- have a minimum of 6 months experience working with pupils with SEND
- 1-1 work with children who require additional support
- Being able to build relationships with colleagues and pupils
As a Learning Support Assistant through Teacher Active you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools.
If you are interested in a role as an Learning Support Assistant, please contact Lauren on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to #removed#