Role: Systems Engineer - Hydraulics
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join up with a prominent Aerospace and Defence client in the West Midlands.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate notable experience in Systems and Performance Engineering with a specific bias on hydraulic equipment.
Ideally you will have aerospace or defence background, however other industries will also be considered.
- Interpreting the technical customer requirements
- Managing customers' technical requirements for new products.
- Determine how these are flowed down to suppliers by producing necessary documentation
- Be responsible for producing validation and verification documents, test schedules and procedures, technical reports, test reports, and compliance matrices.
- Performance analysis
- Be able to lead technical investigations where issues arise.
- Prepare technical elements of any responses to Requests for Information (RFI) or Requests for Proposals (RFP) that are received from customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to a degree level
- Aerospace background is desirable
- An appreciation of New Product Introduction (NPI) processes
- Knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical equipment performance analysis
- Familiar with MatLab, Mathcad, Excel and Word
- Use of DOORS software
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or by sending a CV to #removed#
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Project Managers, Performance Engineers, Systems Engineers, Development Engineers, Sustainment Engineers, Programme Managers and Test Equipment Engineers.