MeyerDC, a national distributor and industry leader in health and wellness product distribution for over 60 years, is seeking a Director of Amazon Digital Operations to join our team.
The Director of Amazon Digital Operations is in charge of the development and day to day execution of the Amazon account strategy to drive business success. The Director will work cross functionally with key internal and external stakeholders to drive success in revenue goals, client retention and expansion across new channels. Ultimately, the goal of the Director is to meet its revenue goals and digital marketing objectives through the translation and day to day execution of the eCommerce strategy to Amazon.com primarily on seller central as well as vendor central and other channels. The Director is responsible for co-developing and executing the eCommerce strategy and objectives of the store front and its brands as it relates to Amazon.com in both marketing and sales. To work effectively, the Director will leverage experience with Amazon seller central, cross-functional support with both internal and external stakeholders to drive ultimate success.
Role Specific Responsibilities
• Develop extensive grow strategy on Amazon.com platform, including translation of local, and brand specific priorities into a cohesive approach to drive brand equity, revenue goals, marketing objectives, and profitable sales volume through the platform.
• Develop Amazon.com platform level annual plans, including definition of long-term strategy and objectives, derivation of short-term action plans
• Execute day to day platform management activities aligned with strategy and account plan, including ownership of Amazon.com relationships and execution (with internal / external support including an Amazon agency) of required activities
• Build strategic partnerships with Amazon & Channel platforms by integrating strategic initiatives, fostering relationships with key Amazon contacts to drive joint value creation
• Define and execute Amazon.com marketing spend and promotional investment levels, aligned with the role of the platform in overall eCommerce strategy and business objectives
• Identify ideal Amazon.com product mix and implement on the platform, seeking to innovate product mix to maximize profit and avoid channel conflict
• Develop and execute promotional programs to create incremental revenue, analyze and optimize performance of discount / promotion offers (e.g. right level), suggest plans for improvements, and codify best practices to inform future promotional activities
• Leverage analytical tools to identify key content needs (across keywords, titles and bullets), work with Digital Content Manager to drive content creation and ensure execution in Amazon.com platforms
• Build strong cross functional relationships internally, define key needs from supporting organizations (e.g. IT, supply chain) to drive Amazon success, develop business cases for investments, and advocate for required change / resources
• Develop strategy for Amazon marketing spend (across onsite and offsite), alongside brand marketing teams and leverage internal and external support to execute, track, and optimize these campaigns.,
• Track Amazon.com performance and campaign results to develop best practice playbooks
• 5-10 Years of Digital Marketing Experience
• 3-5 years of various channel management experience
• Amazon experience required
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Passion for digital projects
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Career path planning and growth opportunities
• Opportunities to participate in committees related to company culture, environmental sustainability and charity work
• On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments and walking trail
• Paid days for charity participation
• Comprehensive benefits package
• High performance-Mountain Climber program
MeyerDCTM is a family-owned American supplier of health and wellness products. We pride ourselves on being more than a leading chiropractic supplier: we're a true advocate for the more holistic approach to health and wellness and distribute more than 23,000 items across the country. We offer the largest selection of chiropractic products and equipment through our dedicated business development managers or online.
Role: Director of Amazon Digital Operations
Apply for this job now.