This position will handle day-to-day accounting responsibilities and ensure invoices are accurately processed, paid and recorded.
- Maintain accounts payable files to include: entering invoices, auditing site invoice entries, mailing vendor checks and filing invoices in designated areas.
- Print accounts payable reports.
- Assist with monthly closing procedures for accounts payable.
- Monitor paperwork, invoices, correspondence and verbal communication with vendors and property management.
- Research and respond to accounts payable inquires in a prompt manner.
Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Knowledgeable of accounting, reconciliations and A/P functions.
Minimum 2+ years of experience in an accounts payable
Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
Role: Accounting Clerk
Apply for this job now.