Company: PLATT COLLEGE LOS ANGELES, LLC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Criminal Justice (CJ) Instructor is responsible for providing quality instruction to students that meet the program and course objectives. The CJ Instructor should maintain an organized, disciplined classroom environment that is conducive to learning and imparts the requirements of the relevant workplace setting to existing students.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of education environments including needs of adult learners
- Ability to provide a positive and effective learning environment
- Knowledge and understanding of professional career paths for which students are enrolled
- Motivation, dedication and enthusiasm for teaching
- Good Organization and Communication Skills
Credentials and Experience:
- At least four (4) years of experience in a related practical field, public or private law enforcement preferred
- A minimum of an BA/BS in a related subject area from an accredited college in a related field
Powered by JazzHR