Fears Nachawati Law Firm is seeking Intake Specialists to become a part of its team! In this phone-based role, you will be the first point of contact with potential clients of the firm and will be responsible for evaluating their individual situations, answering any questions they may have about the firm, and ensuring that all necessary documents have been received for work to begin on their cases. If you enjoy speaking with new people and helping them navigate through difficult life events such as a car accident, slip and fall, or an injury caused by a drug or medical device, this is the job for you! You will be a key player in making sure that our clients get the help and compensation they deserve.
- Making and receiving a high number of potential client phone calls
- Communicating with attorneys and support staff about the facts of each potential case
- Answering questions about the firm and explaining the firm's process
- Sending and receiving intake documents
- Data entry and processing
- Sales/customer service experience
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual language skills are preferred but not required
- Ambition to succeed!
Benefits offered: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, 401K
Fears Nachawati Law Firm has a dedicated team of attorneys and staff that work hard to produce the best results for our clients. With a core set of practice areas, we can assist our clients with the smallest business law issue or the largest personal injury claim. We strive to be professionals who are creative, empathetic and reliable.
Role: Legal Assistant
Apply for this job now.