Are you an outstanding at administration with an outgoing personality who can liaise with clients? If so, please read on...
A unique opportunity for a Junior Account Manager to work with this family run translation company.
You will ideally have had some previous work experience, perhaps as an Administrator with customer facing responsibilities; you will also need to be confident on the telephone and be well organised with strong Admin and IT skills.
Full training will be provided to help you develop into the role.
Junior Account Manager - summary of the role
To be responsible for the day-to-day management of new and existing client accounts, building strong relationships and being proactive in looking for new business opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to be able to effectively prioritise their workload
- Excellent IT skills e.g. CRM, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong ability to make decisions
- Initiative is a must as it is a small team
- Have had a year's work experience
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- To ensure that the client has an excellent experience from beginning to end
- To be the first point of contact to clients
- To build a strong relationship with the client to ensure repeat business and growth
- To use their initiative to solve any client / supplier issues
- To exercise the appropriate judgement when dealing with client / supplier concerns or queries
- To deal with all calls relating to Client Handling work
- To ensure that processes and paperwork is administered to a high standard
- To be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- To look after general office duties e.g. post, filing
- To be proactive in spotting new business opportunities with existing clients and acting on them
- To continually research the market for new translators/interpreters
- To have an excellent rapport/relationship with the translators, so they are willing to go above and beyond their call of duty
About our client
"Language Link UK has established a reputation over the past 28 years as a top-end translation & interpreting company. Our success has been the result of the relationships developed with our clients and the high standard of service we deliver time and time again. We have worked with over 2,500 clients in the UK and throughout Europe."
How to Apply
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please apply now and our client will be in direct contact.
Keywords: Client Account Handler, Client Services, Administrator, Customer Services, Inbound Sales, Sales Support