Teacher of Science - Orpington
The schools that we work with range from Ofsted rated Good to Outstanding and cover both Grammar and Mainstream education so if you are looking for a Science teaching position that can challenge you and help you grow or cement your skills, we would love to hear from you!
Both experienced and NQTS are welcome to apply!
- Teaching Science to KS4, potentially KS5
- Specialism in either Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Form tutor and after school clubs and interventions
The Ideal Candidate
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching Science in UK Secondary Schools
- Knowledge of the Science curriculum to KS4 within Biology, Chemistry or Physics
- Ability to teach any Science discipline to KS5 would be highly desirable
- MUST have an enhanced DBS
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at #removed# today