Domestic Appliance Engineer required for my client a national leader in the retail of electrical household appliances.
If you are hands on and enjoy problem solving, looking to join a rapidly growing company then this is the business for you. As an Engineer / Technician you will be focused on delivering high quality repairs to white goods and domestic appliances which meet high company and industry standards.
Responsibilities of the Domestic Appliance Engineer:
- Delivering KPI's through smart working.
- Working closely within your team and also other functional areas of the business.
- Repair and refurbish domestic appliances.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults on all appliances.
- Safely operate Hydraulic lift tables.
- Perform some manual handling tasks.
- Take responsibility for ensuring you comply with site Health, Safety and Environmental policies and regulations.
Experience of the Domestic Appliance Engineer:
- Previous experience diagnosing and repairing domestic electrical appliances.
- Proven track record on quality.
- Formal training or qualifications desireable but not essential.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The confidence to help generate ideas for improvement and the desire to take pride in your work.
- Housekeeping responsibility - ensure all areas are improved/maintained.
- Self-sufficient and proactive.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organised, structured approach to work.