Business Development Manager
ISGF is headquartered in vibrant downtown Orlando and possesses a fast-paced and dynamic culture. ISGF has been a leader in the staffing industry for over 28 years and continues to grow at a rapid pace, having received the prestigious honor of being named to the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the United States for the third year in a row.
ISGF is seeking talented individuals who are looking to innovate in a cultural element like no other. We subscribe to the WeCulture Methodology where every Team Member plays an integral part of our success. While compensation is always important, our research has indicated that Team Members place tremendous value on benefits as well; thus, ISGF is pleased to offer the below benefits to you as a valued member of our family:
- Gathering market information on competitors.
- Gathering information on prospect companies and data entering the information into our Applicant Tracking System, Bullhorn.
- Marketing our active candidates and their respective skills to target accounts.
- Uncovering leads for upcoming open positions.
- Working with your designated clients and procured clients and procured clients to foster a long-term relationship, build rapport, and increase opportunities for the firm.
- Managing all candidates that have been presented or placed with the select client.
- Presenting qualified and interviewed candidates to the client for available positions.
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment and collaborate with the recruitment teams of ISGF to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Manage negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes, and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities.
- Maintain an active pipeline of regularly updated target and prospective clients.
- Cold calling for new business following market intel from job boards, candidate referrals, and reference calls.
- Prepare and deliver in-person presentations in order to develop and acquire new clients.
- Negotiating fees that are mutually beneficial to the client and the firm.
- Generating new client job orders.
- Attending trade and networking events.
- Keeping up to date with market intelligence and recruitment trends across all target business markets.
Your Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - United Healthcare
- Supplemental Benefits
- Accident Insurance available
- Critical Illness Insurance
- STD / LTD Insurance available
- 401K plan eligible on the first day of employment
- 3 weeks' PTO annually Company-paid holidays
- Fully stocked candy bar, Unlimited freshly popped popcorn
- Quarterly team-building events, Motorized sit & standing desks
- Supportive Team & so much more!
If you think this opportunity is for you, apply today! Confidentiality is assured. ISGF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Learn more about ISGF:
Powered by JazzHR