WE ARE LOOKING A WORKING SHOP MANAGER.SOME ONE WITH SEMI TRAILER REPAIR EXPERIENCE AND THE ABILITY TO WORK ALONG SIDE OF HIS/HER EMPLOYEES LEARNING AND TEACHING ALONG THE WAY SOMEONE WITH MANAGEMENT SKILLS IN OVERSEEING OF TECHS AND MAKING SURE WORK IS DONE CORRECTLY AND IN A TIMELY MANOR. KEEPING PARTS ORDERED AND STOCKED. AND KEEPING FACILITY CLEAN AND ORGANIZED. ALSO ANSWERING EMAILS AND TAKING CARE OF ANY ISSUES THAT MAY ARRIVE.
- Responsible for planning,directing and overseeing the operations of all three shifts of employees.
- Making sure work is done correctly and in timely manor
- Making sure parts are available for work that is needed to be done
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- ANSWERING EMAILS AND TAKING CARE OF ANY ISSUES THAT MAY ARRIVE
- KEEPING GARAGE CLEAN AND ORGANIZED
- Previous experience in Truck and Trailer Repairs a plus and Management experience a plus
- MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS
- A problem solving attitude
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- Training and Motivating Skills
- Results Driven
- Keeping Productivity High
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACK GROUND CHECK
Founded in 1987 with one facility in Indiana, Greg’s Diesel Service continues to experience steady growth. The company now consists of multiple facilities in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
Role: Trailer/Diesel Shop Manager
Apply for this job now.