COMPANY: BETTER PLACED - MARKETING PEOPLE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £25000 - £28000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join a leading consumer goods business with a successful portfolio of market leading brands. Having enjoyed a steady period of growth, a new role has been created to be part of the vibrant and dynamic marketing department providing marketing assistance to the Senior Brand Manager, in addition to providing general support to the wider team.
As the Marketing Assistant you will be based in central Manchester and will support the Senior Brand Manager in the delivery and implementation of marketing strategy to build brand awareness and increase market share. Working within a wider marketing team, you will have involvement in a variety of areas including advertising, brand, digital, events, social media content and other ad-hoc projects as requested.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year's experience of working in a fast paced marketing department. You will be of graduate calibre ideally possessing a marketing or related qualification, be PR and digitally savvy with a passion for marketing and first class communication skills.
Based in central Manchester, the Marketing Assistant will assist the Senior Brand Manager in delivering and implementing the marketing strategy, this will include organising photoshoots and production of marketing collateral, assisting in production of social media content and providing general support to the wider marketing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provision of sales support materials and responding to ad-hoc product and customer queries including price lists, brochures and point of sale.
- Assist in the organisation of photoshoots and production of marketing collateral.
- Assist in the production of internal communication material e.g. presentations and roadshow events.
- Work alongside the Social Media executive to produce social media content.
- Liaise with and management of PR and Advertising agencies alongside the Senior Brand Manager.
- Production of sales support material across all key customers.
- Ad hoc requests and support of the sales teams where appropriate.
- General administration duties where applicable.
- Vibrant, dynamic, fun place to work.
Role: Marketing Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.