Are you physically able to carry out manual work with some heavy lifting?
Are you competent in the use of hand tools for equipment dismantling tasks?
Are you a driver living in the Wednesbury, West Midlands, area?
We have upcoming opportunities with our client, an established and leading business within their sector for Equipment Recycling Operatives based at their Wednesbury, West Midlands, depot.
- Starting salary, £17,000
- Overtime paid for work outside of normal Mon-Fri hours (40 hours pw)
- Any required training and ongoing support provided
- Pension scheme
- Very generous 34 days paid holiday per annum
- Permanent role within a friendly, professional team environment in a strong and growing business with opportunities for training/development and longer-term career progression.
- Carrying out light/medium manual work, and some heavy lifting, involved in the movement, dismantling and recycling of decommissioned telecoms equipment
- Data input when required to log work/update inventory
- Housekeeping and other general warehouse duties
- Physically capable of light to heavy manual work with experience of working in a warehouse or industrial environment
- Practical skill set, using hand tools etc
- Previous experience of driving a forklift, or happy to be trained to drive one, would be advantageous
- IT literate with experience of inputting data/information
- Driver with own transport an advantage due to location, and living within a reasonable commute to Wednesbury
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration.
Multiple roles so good opportunity for successful selection.
Interviews to be scheduled during November for upcoming work!
Don't delay...apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Role: Equipment Recycling Operative
Apply for this job now.