This firm will offer a friendly and collegiate working environment coupled with a steady flow of stimulating high level corporate work. This opportunity will offer so much in terms of career development for a firm that are widely recognised for the level of work they handle and the impressive and growing list of repeat clients.
The firm pairs professional greatness with a supportive environment which is the envy of their competitors. With an innovative approach that meets the ever-changing demands of the 21st Century the firm is rapidly growing to meet the ever-increasing demands of their client base. This success has allowed their staff to grow and develop to more senior positions, taking an active lead in the future direction of the firm.
The firm truly believe in offering a hard-working environment where their staff can flourish, but always maintain that they offer a positive working environment based on meritocratic principles that promote fairness and equality.
They are also committed to offering a better work life balance and their staff are given flexible working options in addition to a range of generous benefits package.
The Corporate department deals with an excellent quality of work, the caseload will be varied and broad. You will deal with a client base ranging from SME, entrepreneurs, national companies and FTSE 250 companies. The work will include; M&A, Company share purchases, Company formations, Shareholder agreements, Share capital, Joint ventures and Share rights.
If you are currently seeking a step up in terms of progression, including Partnership prospects, in a prestigious top 200 firm, this is the platform to push your career to the next level, whilst benefiting from an environment that will offer full support and autonomy.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression and a clear road map will ensure you achieve your career goals in a timely manner.
- You will be a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor/Senior Associate with at least 5 years' + PQE
- You should have a strong technical knowledge
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships are essential
- Salary is very competitive and above market rate, in addition you will receive an industry leading benefits package
- This is a great opportunity for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join an exciting and progressive firm
Apply for immediate consideration or call for a confidential conversation.