Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit SEN experienced teachers for an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' primary school in West London. The school has two sites in Ealing for pupils across Early Years to KS2 with autism spectrum condition (ASC) and profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD).
The position would be well suited for teachers with Special Educational Needs (SEN) teaching experience and confident teaching across subjects. The school incorporates a cross curricular, interactive, child centred and topic-based approach to learning using resources such as PECS, TEACCH and Makaton for pupils who are non-verbal.
In addition to learning, the school offers support through a range of therapy including play therapy, physiotherapy, music therapy, occupational health therapy and speech and language therapy. With pupils having severe learning and physical difficulties all teachers are expected to plan according to EHCPs.
The school are looking for daily cover (bank/ad-hoc) SEN teachers for the summer term who could continue full-time in September 2021.
What we will offer:
- Daily pay rates from £140+ dependant on experience
- Pay weekly through PAYE
- Fantastic in-house training opportunities (Makaton, PECS, Team Teach and Intensive Interaction)
- Excellent career progression and permanent opportunities
- Dedicated support from an experienced consultant in interview and trial preparation
As a successful candidate you MUST have:
- NQT, PGCE and/or QTS certification
- SEN teaching experience whether through placement, in mainstream or special need school settings
- Availability for immediate daily cover (bank/ad-hoc) work 8:30am-3:45pm Monday to Friday and potentially full-time in September 2021
- A positive and nurturing approach to education support
- Experience with planning based on EHCPs or using resources such as PECS, Makaton or TEACCH is highly desirable but not essential
To apply for this position you MUST be able to provide:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- 2 proofs of address
- Be able to provide 2 teaching references
- DBS check (on the update service) or willing to complete a new DBS
If you think you'd be a great match for this role, please apply here or email Rachel on rachel.rocco-#removed# if you would like to chat further about the role.
I look forward to receiving your application!