We're an estate planning facilitator, marketing our service to seniors 60+. We are looking for a professional in-home closer to present our product and services in this area. We do this through one-on-one sales presentations in the prospects' home. If you don't know anything about estate planning, don't worry, we will teach you everything you need to know about this market.
We provide warm, qualified leads, both direct-mail and internet, but it's up to you to set your own appointments (we don't preset appointments). You must be both capable and comfortable on the phone. If you don't embrace the phone, you won't succeed. This is a business opportunity for select few sales professionals, not a job.
*No license is required. This is NOT insurance related.
*No prospecting is required. We have a GREAT lead program.
- In-home or strong D2D sales experience
- Proficient computer, email, webcam, etc.
Your responsibilities Include:
- Setting your own appointments from qualified, inbound leads
- Making 2 to 3 in-home presentations per day
- Ability to one-call close
- Attending weekly sales calls via teleconference
- Following all company policies, procedures general ethics
- Complete, on-going industry specific training
- Comprehensive back office support for you and your customers
- Six-figure income potential first year (typical pay is $1650-$2550 weekly)
- Weekly Pay schedule
- Weekly production bonus
- Monthly production bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Company trips to exotic locations for you and a guest
If this sounds like a good fit, give us a call at (844) 212-8246 and leave your name, phone and email. We'll send you a link to a 15-minute video that gives you a more comprehensive perspective of this opportunity. Or visit our careers page at #
Keywords; Outside Sales, In-Home Sales, Insurance Sales, Insurance Agent, Final Expense, Medicare Supplements, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Annuities, Estate Planning, Financial Planning, Financial Advisor, Sales Closer, One Call Closer, Senior Market, Commission Sales, Residential Sales, Pre-Need Sales
Well established organization, servicing now over 40,000 members within 20 states providing estate and financial planning solutions.
Role: ? Residential Sales
Apply for this job now.