What we offer:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - ADT covers around 70% of the premium!
· High earning potential with a paid training period!
· Career advancement opportunities!
· Tuition reimbursement
· Flexible work schedule
· Mileage reimbursement & cell phone allowance
· Designated territory!
· 401(K) with 100% match up to 5% - 3 year vesting period!
· GREAT referral program!
Skills crucial to success in this role:
· Entrepreneurial lead generation - ability to self-generate leads by networking and marketing
· Perseverance and productivity - overcome challenges and close the sale
· Account and time management - manage a full customer pipeline
· Customer obsession and collaboration - help us build customers for life
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record (reliable vehicle required)
· Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs
ADT LLC is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs over 16,000 people at 200 locations.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
Role: Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.