My client a renowned clothes store in Padstow is seeking an experienced Store Manager with immediate starts.
As a Store Manager, it is your job to lead the team and store to success. Managing your space with the customer at the heart of what you do, you will be passionate about creating an exceptional atmosphere for both staff and shoppers alike.
- Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be ultimately responsible for the performance of your store. Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results is the norm.
- A keen eye for detail, you will be able to understand and achieve targets, while motivating others to do so.
- A passion for developing teams, you will be able to train and grow your staff members, being an inspirational and motivating character will be pivotal to your success within the business.
- While it is preferable that you have some managerial experience, we want to hear from enthusiastic and dedicated individuals.
- You will understand that managing our stores is all about passion and teamwork. A willingness to give 100 percent to your duties is a must.
This is a temporary but ongoing role and for the right candidate could lead to a permanent position.
Tasks will include but not limited to- Serving customers with great customer service, till work, re-stocking, cashing up at the end of the day, responsibilities with opening and closing the store, managing a team of store assistants, reporting to the area manager and the general every day running of the store.
Working hours- this will be on a rota basis-
Monday to Saturday 9.20am- 5.20pm
Sundays 10am- 4pm.
Salary £12.00 per hour.
Uniform- The store will offer you tops from the store of your choice as part of the uniform.
We pay weekly, every Friday plus holiday.
To find out more please send your CV in the first instance.