· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related preferred.
· 10+ years of progressive experience with Software Development.
· 5+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst capacity.
· Experience with Agile development methods preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of software development life cycle.
· Proficient with ERP Systems, MacPac and JDE Edwards Enterprise One.
· ILE RPG, Free Form RPG, SQL, and DB2 Database experience required.
· Demonstrated ability in multi-tiered application development to establish large scale and volume-based applications.
· The iSeries Programmer is responsible for designing, verifying, and writing software solutions.
· Develop existing systems for business solutions.
· Maintains accurate documentation of solutions provided.
· Develop work instructions, procedures and coding standards as needed.
· Adapt action plans and determine areas for modification and improvement.
· Work with existing software systems to diagnose and correct software defects.
· Work with Business Analyst, Project managers, Stakeholders and other team members.
· Expand work instructions, procedures, and coding standards.
· Collaborate with Team Leads and IT Manager for successful completion of projects.
· Cultivate a customer-oriented mindset, and professional demeanor at all times.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: iSeries Programmer
Apply for this job now.