Outside Sales Representative
A manufacturer has an opening for Outside Sales Representative in the Mid-Atlantic Area. It is the responsibility of the Sales Representative to provide customers with the best service and product assistance possible, while continuously seeking new accounts to service.
This position has no home office in the states of MD or PA. Outside Sales Representative must be located in the Baltimore / Philadelphia area or be willing to relocate to this area in order to best serve established customers of this region.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
- Organizing and attending joint sales calls with Distributors.
- Providing product quotes as required.
- Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
- Servicing existing customer accounts with exceptional customer service. Assist the Distributor’s Sales Personnel with presentations on the features, advantages, and benefits of our products and programs.
- Meeting sales goals, obtaining new accounts and maintaining a professional image of the Company.
- Management of sales process and follow up. Handling customer questions, complaints and concerns.
- Traveling to meet customers, to job sites and to other business functions.
- Building strong customer relationships
- Product demonstration to new prospects
- Attendance at trade shows from time to time.
- Provide weekly report of sales calls/activities and identifying opportunities.
- Prospecting, scheduling appointments and visiting customers.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience is required.
- Proficiency in Math sufficient to make clear value presentations to potential customers.
- Be able to perform product comparison and math to show benefits on the spot.
- Demonstrate top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- Exhibit self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability to new situations.
- Proficiency with Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Effective time management and planning skills. Organizational skills sufficient to work with a minimum of supervision. The ability to “self-start” and follow up is critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Stable work history.
Other skills that help (Not required)
Company offers a competitive salary and benefits packaging acknowledging work experience. We are committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is company policy to conduct a pre-employment drug screen, credit check and background check for all candidates who accept our offer of employment. Interested candidates please submit resume.
Note: The above list of job responsibilities and company expectations is intended to be a guide and is not intended to be all-inclusive. From time to time additions or deletions to the job requirements, performance and expectations may be made.
Equal Employment Opportunity/ Drug Free Workplace
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
At American Paper Converting, Inc. (APC) we manufacture bathroom tissue, facial tissue and paper towel products. We are now servicing national accounts from Woodland, WA and Richmond, VA. APC was founded in 1997 to be a flexible and innovative supplier of towel and tissue to janitorial and food service distributors.
Role: Paper Product Manufacturing Outside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.