We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and motivated Learning Support Assistant to support a wide range of pupils in a lovely School based in Chichester.
The school are looking for someone to work with a Year 5 for pupil for the remainder of the Academic Year.
The candidate will work under the supervision of the class teacher and SENCO.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good levels of English and Maths (GCSE pass)
- Can work 1:1 with children with additional needs who may have challenging behaviours
- Is able to work under the direction of the class teacher, as well as use their initiative to work independently
- Is positive and proactive
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is conscientious and enthusiastic
- Is able to maintain confidentiality at all times and be aware of specific safeguarding procedures
- Is a team player
- Has an understanding of children's development (particularly social and emotional)
- Qualifications in Autism, Makaton, Speech & Language etc.
- DBS with no convictions
If you would be interested in the above, please contact Amelia via the details provided below.