- Hire, train and review the performance of Resort Maintenance staff.
- Directly responsible for the daily operation of the Maintenance Department in assigned Resort location.
- Maintain and update maintenance project files.
- Request the necessary supplies and equipment for the on-going maintenance of all buildings, grounds and equipment.
- Oversee and monitor maintenance inventories, providing monthly reports.
- Supervise the timely execution of preventative maintenance schedules for buildings and equipment.
- Monitor all fire and safety inspections, and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Become familiarized with the company's disaster plan and help coordinate evacuation efforts as needed.
- Ensure all safety rules are being followed by the Maintenance staff.
- Relay critical information about matters related to the Maintenance Department to the Director of Facilities.
- Perform any job-related duties as requested or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in Facilities Management or Supervisory (Lead Technician) experience
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Prior experience with residential electricity, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, grounds keeping and general maintenance.
- Strong organizational and communication (oral and written) skills
- Prior customer service experience
- Ability to train and supervise staff
- Ability to staff for long periods of time and willing and able to lift up to and including 100 lbs. or more.
*Spinnaker Resorts offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package*
-Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
-Affordable, Low Cost Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
-Company-Paid Life Insurance
-Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
-Annual Vacation Pay (10 Days)
-401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (Based on Eligibility)
-Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY
-Fitness Center Reimbursement
-Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
-Employee Family & Friends Stay Rate Program
-Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
-Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic and Holiday Party)
-Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
-Flexible Work Schedules
Spinnaker Resorts Inc. develops, markets and provides property management for 11 resorts that offer different experiences, as each location has unique topography and local flavor. From the low-key coastal paradise of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, to the sunny shores of Ormond Beach, Florida, to the neon and natural draw of the Ozarks in Branson, Missouri, Spinnaker Resorts has developed resorts that our owners and guests love to return to after previously experiencing vacation days filled with leisure and exploration.
As an award-winning vacation ownership company, Spinnaker Resorts offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals who seek a rewarding career in helping make vacation ownership dreams come true. What makes Spinnaker Resorts memorable, in addition to our excellent quality accommodations, amenities and property management, is our company's exceptional customer service and dedication to our owners and guests. As we continue to expand our operations, consider starting a career with a company comprised of nearly 500 industry professionals dedicated to one goal: providing our owners and guests with the most extraordinary vacation experience possible.
Role: Property Maintenance Manager
Location: Hilton Head Island,
Apply for this job now.