TAs / Teaching Assistants Needed in Leeds
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in different Primary schools?
Do you have excellent behaviour management skills?
Do you have experience working with students on a 1-2-1 basis?
TeacherActive are looking for strong TAs / Teaching Assistants in Leeds to have the opportunity to work in a variety of Primary Schools. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff, to enable us to find the best placements for you.
We are looking for TAs / Teaching Assistants to cover day to day placements supporting children with their education. This is a great chance to gain an abundance of experience to add to your CPD and keep everyday exciting.
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and a minimum of 6 months experience in a Primary setting
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience supporting students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- An enhanced Child DBS Certificate on the online update service or be wiling to apply and pay for a new application
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use Teaching Assistants
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme *T&C's apply*
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, contact Bianca on 0113 331 4945 or email your CV to #removed#