For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured and has been home to thousands of discerning guests since 1906.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Finance department for a proactive and professional Finance Assistant - Accounts Payable to join the& team.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, your main focus will be to post invoices, process commission and other payments.& At month end, you will calculate and post accruals and prepayments and explain any P&L variances to budget.
Good communication skills are required to deal with supplier queries and to liaise with other departments in the hotel and Heads of Department. & The ideal candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a very strong knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping.&
You must be a team player, whilst being able to work on your own, and be able to work quickly and accurately whilst under pressure.& You must have great attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our fantastic Finance department and a great step to build your career within a five-star luxury grand hotel.
- Systems knowledge: Ideally Proactis, F&B Shop or similar; experience with Opera and PSF would be desirable
- Proven experience in carrying out an accounts payable role in a hotel
- Detailed knowledge and experience of P&L as well as accruals and prepayments& & & & & & & &
- Coding and batching invoices and posting journals
- Setting up payment runs, creating and processing foreign payments and expenses
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work strict deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
- Great command of the English language, both verbal and written
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Instant reward and recognition Scheme
- 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
- Clothing allowance
- Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
- Experience in luxury hotel industry
- Employee discount scheme
See descriptionRole: Accounts Assistant – Accounts Payable Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.