Company: ACHIEVE TOGETHER LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
Location: BA2, Bath
Up to: £9.60 per hour
Are you a looking for your next career adventure? Are you passionate about supporting and inspiring people we support to live healthy, happy, and meaningful lives? Do you want a career that is fulfilling and fun, where you can realise your full potential and have the opportunity to learn British Sign Language?
Let’s tell you about the Role.
This is a role with challenge, growth, and purpose at its heart. It’s a role that inspires others and brings your creative mind to life.
From supporting people with going about their everyday life, to helping people to access their communities, you will help the people we support to explore their potential, their interests, and their passions. The goals and ambitions of the people we support are at the forefront of all that we do, and you will play a huge part in making this happen, we call it ‘Sharing Moments. Shaping Lives’.
You will support people both in their home and in their local communities and we have a range of working patterns to suit you, including full time, part time and flexible opportunities.
At Achieve together, we see this as more than a job, this is the start of your career journey with us. With 75% of our managers promoted from within, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. Not forgetting, we also offer a wide range of benefits that include:
- Competitive pay and progression that is linked to your skills and experience
- Flexible working opportunities to suit you
- Recognition schemes, team events and social activities
- Employee discount schemes across a range of retailers and services
- Staff incentive schemes such as Refer a Friend, Employee of the Month and Heroes Awards
- Ongoing development and training to support your career progression with us
- Employee welfare and wellbeing initiatives
- Learn a new language - we will teach you British Sign Language
Let’s Hear About You.
Passion for positively shaping lives is more important to us than experience. We will give you all the training and support that you need. You just need an appetite for learning and a real desire to make a difference to peoples’ lives. So, if you want to start, or continue your career journey in care with us, we want to hear from you. Be part of our team, Sharing Moments. Shaping Lives.