Company: OPUS PEOPLE SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18.30 - £20.41 per hour
Opus People Solutions are recruiting for an Electrician on behalf of North Northamptonshire Council to carry out day to day duties involving Electrical Installs and repairs and safety checks.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude to work in our Repairs and Maintenance Team and cross sectional throughout the departments.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative, be well organised, achieve objectives and targets set within the Repairs and Maintenance Team.
- Suitably experienced and Part P qualified with 18th edition and including 3 phase works
- Working within a customer orientated environment that is focussed on Repairs and Maintenance Including 1st and 2nd fix electrical works
- Full driving licence
- Location- Corby based
- 37 hours per week
- ASAP start on an initial temporary basis
What can we offer you?
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Gain experience to support permanent applications
For more information or to process your application please apply now!