COMPANY: HOLT RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: Up to £45000 per annum
Salary up to £45,000 | Based in [ Orpington ]
- Excellent rates of pay
- Monday to Friday early shift with Saturday rota
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
Our client an excellent waste management company who have been serving their local businesses for over 40 years now are looking for a highly skilled Technician to join their extremely stable team maintaining and servicing their own fleet of vehicles.
- Successful applicants will have experience in heavy vehicle mechanics and will have opportunities to further their career
- Working predominately on 12 - 44 tonne trucks. Also operate plant including excavators, loading shovels and telehandlers.
- Inspect vehicles and diagnose faults
- Attend to vehicle and plant breakdowns
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic faults
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in mechanics (preferably in both heavy vehicle and plant)
- Qualification in vehicle maintenance and repair (preferably heavy vehicle) eg City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electricals
- Driving licence (preferably HGV)
- Computer literate
This really is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a better work-life balance, for more info call Richard on 07590309374 or send us your CV by clicking Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, Orpington, Orpington
Apply for this job now.