The Warranty Coordinator carries out the process and procedures, ensuring that warranty work is properly executed during the warranty period, and providing exceptional customer service to clients, trade partners and internal staff.
- Acts as direct liaison between the client, project management team, and the contractor for warranty related equipment. Receive and direct calls and emails from clients and subcontractors.
- Input data, generate, process and distribute service requests and work orders in a timely manner.
- Analyzes warranty and maintenance requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired results.
- Oversee the emergency process by following up on all emergency calls, creating warranty requests and assisting field personnel to complete emergency repairs
- Creates a method of tracking authorized warranty repairs and, upon request, provides completed information to management.
- Provides current warranty updates to the project management team
- Document, scanning, filing, administrative support.
- Review completed warranty work orders and file all customer related issues and completed work appropriately.
- Maintain all warranty service requests
- Knowledge construction preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Computer and Clerical skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
R.E. Crawford Construction is a nationally recognized General Contractor, Design Builder, and Construction Manager. REC specializes in commercial construction in 40 states. We are a family owned business, Veteran Owned Business and members of RCA.
Role: Warranty Coordinator
Apply for this job now.