EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY for an RN either in Los Angeles or who wants to come to Los Angeles and BE THEIR OWN BOSS! We are constantly adding per diem RNs to our team that are looking for a flexible schedule and to gain experience at top medical centers. We have been working with LA's top hospitals since 1979 and continue to provide our nurses the opportunity to try them all. If you want to work seven shifts a week, YOU CAN, and if you only want to work once a month YOU CAN DO THAT TOO!!
Check out the details we can provide here below, but if you want ALL the details please either give is a call at 323-879-8880, apply here, or both :)
Assignments available for all RN specialties, including:
- DOU (Definitive Operation Unit)
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit)
- ED (Emergency Department)
- Tele (Telemetry Unit)
- Med/Surg (Medical-Surgical)
- L&D (Labor and Delivery)
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Rates range from $540 - $750 per 12 hour shift
- Ability to start quickly...pick up your first shift as early as next week!
- Weekly payroll and ability to collect payments daily via check or direct deposit
- Flexible schedule - freedom to work where you want, when you want
- Abundant opportunities across all units and SoCal geographies
- Work with an experienced company that cares about you. Coast focuses on delivering for our nurses
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have a valid California RN license
- 1 year of previous experience in a hospital setting
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Coast Medical Service is a Los Angeles based healthcare staffing company focused on per diem and travel nursing opportunities. At Coast, we pride ourselves on our unrelenting commitment to customer service, allowing nurses and hospitals to focus on what they do best: providing world class healthcare to patients.
Since 1979, Coast Medical Service has worked hard to provide a professionally and financially rewarding experience in a personally fulfilling work environment. We are fanatical about improving the quality of healthcare and focus on finding working environments that meet the needs of our nurses, clients and administrative team. As a result, Coast has grown 17x in the last 6 years and was included on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America.
Role: Registered Nurse
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.