At Business Management LAB, we believe that one of our greatest values is in connecting the financial dots that very few people anticipate to mitigate risks and build wealth. We empower people to cut the financial salesman out of the equation and to use the many low cost resources available to implement financial decisions. We take charge of collaborating and coordinating with your advisors, such as your manager, attorneys, insurance agents, bankers, and other members of your professional team to make sure that all advice is conflict free and executed flawlessly
In our firm, working as a team is key. You must be willing and have the ability to collaborate with a strong group of in-house individuals and out sourced strategic partners.
As a Client Manager, you are responsible for tending to personal and business needs of multiple clients. You are the liaison between the client and many strategic partners on a day to day basis. This position demands great communication skills, written and verbal.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following qualities:
- Has great customer service skills
- High Energy
- Approachable and Friendly
- Works well with others but can work well independently
- Has a sense of urgency
- Organized and can prioritize
- Can adapt easily to different situations
- Problem solver
- Loves to Learn
- Open minded
Responsibilities of a Client Account Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Bill Paying (Business and Personal)
- Accounts Receivables (Invoicing and contract collection)
- Organizing and digital uploading of personal and business files
- Credit monitoring
- Insurance Maintenance for personal and business property
- Personal Concierge Services (Booking flights, hotels, rentals, assisting with major asset purchases)
- Immigration Administration (Visa and Green card assistance)
- Fluent in Spanish
- 4 year College Degree
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, Adobe, Online banking
- Must have basic computer skills, familiar using web-based programs
- Some bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of Quickbooks online is a plus***
Please visit #removed# and #removed#/ourservices to get more information about our firm.
Role: Client Manager
Apply for this job now.