Cloud Architect - Leeds - Up to £65,000 + bonus
I am recruiting for a Cloud Architect to work in a IT consultancy based in Leeds. You will be working horizontally across customers to provide innovative cloud solutions.
- Ability to work with customers to determine their needs and to advise on the appropriate cloud / hybrid architecture, including rationale, implementation and ongoing costs.
- Experience of architecting and designing infrastructure solutions, on-premise, in the cloud or across hybrid environments.
- Experience of building and configuring infrastructure platforms, involving a number of technology platforms.
- Responsible for producing or contributing to infrastructure high level and low-level designs.
- Acts as a subject-matter expert with a strong understanding of the recommended technology and how to implement it for the customer.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Broad understanding of infrastructure components and complexities, considering best practice, performance, cost of ownership, availability and security across some of the following:
- Cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- Windows and AD
- Linux environments
- Web environments / Scalable serverless architectures
- Security standards
- Desktop deployments
- Relational database deployments
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send a copy of your latest CV!
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Role: Cloud Architect (AWS or Azure)
Apply for this job now.