Company: ANAKIN SEAL LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY ASSOCIATE
Top 50 UK law firm is looking for a professional indemnity specialist to join its department dealing with professional indemnity claims and providing coverage advice.
You will join a department that deals with a wide variety of claims primarily arising from professional negligence connected to legal or financial services sectors. You will provide advice on liability and coverage. Claims primarily involve professionals such as solicitors, investment managers, fund managers and financial advisers.
You will be expected to manage your own independent caseload and assist partners on complex cases.
The firm is seeking an insurance litigation solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experienced gained at a recognised professional indemnity department.
- Qualified solicitor. As a guideline our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years post qualification or equivalent experience.
- Someone who can be client facing and demonstrate an overriding commercial approach.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good quality work within a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised team.
- Home/flexible working is encouraged
- Excellent routes for future progression and training.
- Involvement in business development and client management.
To be considered for this professional indemnity associate role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.