Mold Tooling Systems, a member of Tooling Systems Group, is currently seeking an injection mold designer to help with day shift Die and Injection Mold Design and Project Management. This position would be responsible for the production of new designs, modeling overbends, ECs, and overall updates to designs and help with the tool construction process. Experience with NX Cad is preferred.
- Candidate must have high school or equivalent education.
- Candidate must be able to read and speak English
- Candidate must have good communication and people skills
- Candidate must be able to present a professional demeanor suitable for this position.
- Candidate must have good organizational skills and be capable of performing the responsibilities listed above.
- Candidate must have experience with the Mold and Die industry.
This is full time employment with all the benefits including great health insurance, dental, 401k, etc. Vacation time included up front. If you are interested, please email your resume. We would love to interview those with proper experience, and show you our recently expanded facilities and new equipment
Since 1995, MTS has gained respect for not just plastic injection molds, but for hydroform, thermoform, vacuum form, inlay, and die cast tooling. As a world-class tool builder, MTS has prided itself on being able to provide the right tooling by working hand-in-hand with customers from design to delivery.
Role: CAD Designer/Project Manager
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.