We are seeking an RN - Dialysis to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- 1 year RN experience required
Top reasons to love this job:
- Competitive salary offered
- Full benefits package available
- Opportunity to work with one of the best teams in the state
Interested in a fast-paced, people-oriented nursing job? A Dialysis nurse might be the right fit for you! With an exciting combination of routine and unique cases, you will learn and be challenged as a valued member of our team.
As a member of the Dialysis team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
This is a full time job in Staten Island, New York (Castleton).
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Role: RN - Dialysis
Location: Staten Island,
Apply for this job now.