We are seeking a knowledgeable, organized, and friendly customer support analyst to join our growing team. In this role, you will provide top-notch service to our customers mainly using electronic communication. This position includes interacting daily with our customers to answer questions, provide education and training, research and resolve technical problems, and maintain our company’s reputation for high-quality service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive, rank, resolve, and respond to incoming support requests
2. Perform technical research to either resolve issues directly, or pass along to another team member for completion
3. Provide product information and/or training to clients, as needed
4. Organize and address multiple issues simultaneously
1. Advanced beginner-to-intermediate relational database and SQL proficiency
2. Good written and verbal communication skills
3. Technical problem-solving skills
4. Self-motivation and the ability to succeed with varying supervision
5. Experience in WMS/supply chain industry is a plus
We are a software company helping warehouses to implement Channel Management System (CMS), Order Management System (OMS) and Warehouse Management System (WMS) providing sound infrastructure and solid system-processes between sales channels, order processing, warehouse management and accounting platforms, allowing warehouse operations divisions to work together to achieve overall optimization.
We are looking for a implementer, who is a problem solver, self-driven and eager to learn new skills, to be a part of our team.
Role: Customer Service Technical Rep.
Apply for this job now.