We are seeking a Cloudera Technical Lead to join our team! You will coordinate activities in fields such as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
- Working with the clients to understand the requirements. Develop technical solution and architecture for the client use cases
- Configuring and Setting up HDFS / Cloudera clusters
- Design and Development of Big data jobs in the Hadoop clustered environment
- Developing scripts/technology assets for complex use cases in different technologies like Sqoop, Oozie, HDFS, HIveserver2, Hbase, Impala, Spark, Sentry, Hue etc.
- Design and implement query engine in Impala components for low latency and scalability.
- Provide direction to the technical team to develop unit components
- Participate and perform unit, system and acceptance testing
- Evaluation and Selection of technologies for different use cases as required
- Developing Deployment Scripts and production deployment with a full CI/CD DevOps pipeline
- System-level functional and performance debugging
- Mentoring, Coaching, training junior associate to ensure they come up to speed
- Participate in technical interviews to hire new associate
- 8+ years professional software development experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Hadoop Projects
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with Cloudera technology, Have led at least 2 projects using Cloudera as the Hadoop Distribution
- Expertise with processing multiple patterns of data primarily processing real time, batch and MQ messages type of data inputs
- 3+Yrs in configuring/managing/Hands on Sqoop, Oozie, HDFS, HIveserver2, Hbase, Impala, Spark, Sentry, Hue
- Strong NoSQL, SparkSQL, and ANSI SQL query language skills, providing recommendations on storage performance tuning like partitions, indexes etc.
- Data Modelling experience with Hbase, Hive
- Programming experience in Pig, Java and Linux shell scripting.
- Should be well versed with GIT or version control technologies.
- Expertise with large end-to-end deployments for multi TB projects
- Expertise with Cassandra and Kafka (real time & near real time processing of data)
- Expertise working in a Agile environment with full cycle of DevOps implementation
- Associate with Cloudera Certification will be preferred
- Knowledge of Cloudera Kudu will be an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication and English language skills
- Strong consulting skills, consulting experience strongly desired
- Willingness to travel Monday through Thursday on a regular basis
Our Genesis stems from the fact that, there is so much untapped potential in terms of Technology, people and bringing in machine and humans together. We are industry experts who have been providing thought leadership for the Fortune 100 companies to define their Data & Analytics strategies, how they can use the ecosystem approach, leverage multitude of technologies to solve real-world problems. We have formed DataEconomy to take this leap to the tackle future challenges of scale, complexity & Co-existence. We are confident together we will make this happen. As our Name DataEconomy sounds, we are here to commoditize the Niche & create scale in the areas of Data & Analytics, AI, Blockchain and Cloud. We are specialized in creating IP in the cutting edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, Block Chain etc., and applying that IP to help mid to large sized organizations to monetize the data.
Role: Cloudera Technical Lead
Apply for this job now.