Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Choice Based Lettings Adviser to work in Cheshire. This position is initially for a period of 6 weeks and is paying £12.71 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
The job-holder will assist in the management and maintenance of the Housing Register, providing advice and assistance to customers in housing need. To accurately assess and process applications for social housing in line with agreed Housing Allocations Policy and procedures and to provide an effective nominations process to other Registered Providers in the Borough. To provide a pro-active service to individual customers requiring one to one support in relation to West Cheshire Homes applications or bidding activity and to answer enquiries relating to West Cheshire Homes/Housing Allocations policy and individual applications from customers, partners and wider stakeholders.
- Act as the first point of contact for advice, assistance and support and to provide an efficient, friendly and responsive service to all customer and stakeholder enquiries either in person, by telephone, home visit, email or in writing.
- Assess and process Housing Register applications (new and change of circumstances) and undertake verification checks in accordance with the West Cheshire Homes framework ensuring all applications are processed within agreed targets. Contacting applicants as required verifying the information provided or request further information.
- To identify applicants who should be excluded as a result of Anti Social Behaviour and debt in line with the agreed policy and to provide the supporting information to the Team Leader to make a decision.
- To process any post received either online or via the postal system.
- Qualifications: NVQ level 3 qualification in housing or related field (Desirable).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.