Not just a job - be the carer your community needs
It takes a special person, with the right values and a passion for making a difference to become a carer in: East Didsbury M20, Chorlton M21, Fallowfield M14, Whalley Range M16 & Burnage M19 areas.
We are seeking car drivers only for this position. You must have a valid UK licence and access to your own vehicle to apply.
How we look after you
- Competitive hourly rate, paid travel time and mileage £9.20 per hour + 15 pence per mile, mileage
- Flexible working hours
- Induction training & ongoing development
- We fund your qualifications
- Wellbeing support programmes and recognition incentive
- Dedicated support during probation from your candidate experience partner
- Refer a Friend scheme (paid on offer and after probation)
How you look after our customers
At HSG our goal is to work with customers to give them the life that they want providing safe and effective care within their own home.
We support people with personal care, showering, bathing, cooking, medication administration and general housekeeping and you would do this in a way that encourages independence.
If you would like to find out more please call one of our friendly candidate experience partners who can discuss the role in more detail and support you with the application
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their: race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful candidates will need to complete an Enhanced DBS check.