Ferraro Foods; the fastest growing foodservice distributor in the business, is seeking a full time, dynamic and highly motivated COP Brands Specialist to join our growing Team!
The COP Brands Specialist position will perform the following duties.
· Procure competitive prices and drives COP sales growth.
· Interact with COP Category Manager, customers, vendors, and Sales Force in a professional and timely manner
· Acts as a liaison regarding customer requests, product specifications, quality, and other issues as needed
· Responsible for sales fixed-growth grown of all COP categories.
· Respondent to sales and customer service requests and inquiries
· Manages inventory, working to deplete overstocked items.
· Manages Customer Rebate Programs and ensuring confidential treatment of related information
· Works with the entire customer base to ensure the COP category grows to plan expectation
· Promotes and manages marketing and sales directives.
· Must have five years’ food service experience and a strong culinary background.
· Ability to demonstrate benefits and features of food service items.
· Have a strong knowledge of selling proteins (COP) center of the plate.
· Possess an outgoing and dynamic personality with the ability to deal with all types of end-users.
· Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be detail oriented with exceptional follow up skills.
Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Plans
Paid Vacation, Holiday Time & Sick Days
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
Ferraro Foods services over 3500 customers in 16 states. We operate out of two distribution locations; our flagship facility in Piscataway, New Jersey and our facility in Mebane, North Carolina. From multi-temp trucks, to refrigerated loading docks, here at Ferraro Foods, product integrity is paramount.
Role: COP BRANDS SPECIALIST
Apply for this job now.