Company: HARVEY BERIC ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity a Marketing Assistant to join our client who are a well-established business supplying products to the transport industry. With manufacturing sites across the globe this position is based within the sales and service office in Burton on Trent. This is a hybrid role that will report into the Marketing Manager and support with the following activities:
- Regular reporting activities related to the price structure and market analysis
- Support the marketing manager with planning, implementing, and monitoring sales campaigns
- Monitoring of product sell out performance, managing product phase-in/out
- Management of sales condition in SAP.
- Close cooperation with the sales department to clearly communicate our proposition to our customers
- Manage sales materials and key visual images in POS and promotions.
- Support in managing press activity and monitoring performance
- Participate in events or local fairs if required.
It is expected that the successful candidate will be degree qualified with relevant marketing work experience. You will also need to be well-organised, proactive with strong problem/decision making skills. Confident with MS Office particularly Excel and SAP knowledge would be an advantage. So, if you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills and knowledge for this busy and varied role please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48hrs, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)