Job Title: Experienced & Senior Conveyancers
Locations: Southport or St. Ives, Cambs.
Salary: £22K - £35K+ - Dependent on skills / experience - with excellent career progress
(Additional Benefits - FLEXIBILTY ON HOURS; High Street reward vouchers and discounts; 25 days holiday; childcare vouchers (salary sacrifice); life assurance; pension; cycle to work scheme and a wide range of annual social)
EXCELLENT TIME TO JOIN ON OF THE TOP CONVEYANCING FIRMS WHO IS EXPANDING RAPIDLY AND IS ABLE TO OFFER EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Our Client is a UK top ranking national volume conveyancing firm taking care of over 10,000 home moves and 5,000 probate applications every year. Their clients and introducer partners highly value their speed and efficiency, and the personal and helpful way in which they work.
They are committed to training and advancement of its staff, and it is driven to FAST TRACK people forward with as much training as they want and at a pace an individual can cope with to advance both in terms of skills as well as position and salary.
Equally, it focusses on the individual and their personality as much as qualifications / experience and their desire to focus on Conveyancing as a long-term career.
In light of expansion and new business secured, they are currently seeking a number of Experienced Property Conveyancers across both locations, who want to make a difference and work hard at putting their customers at the heart of what they do.
- Ownership of managing a high volume caseload of freehold / leasehold transactions
- Liaise with clients and various other 3rd parties on a daily basis
- Deal with legal enquiries
- Be responsible for producing accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties
- Deal with various completion tasks
- Be a valued team member in a growing and ambitious organisation
- Work hard and play hard in an energetic and vibrant working environment!
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Good - Literacy & Numeracy
- Educated to a good overall standard.
- IT Literate.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales.
- You will need to work well in a team environment and on your own initiative.
- Have excellent communications skills and telephone manner.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- High customer focus.
- Able to liaise / deal with lawyers, lenders, clients and estate agents.
- Minimum 12 months Conveyancing experience
In applying, please provide a paragraph to SELL YOURSELF into such a role
Role: Senior Conveyancers - EXCELLENT ££ & BENEFITS
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire
Apply for this job now.