Heritage is looking for a highly motivated project coordinator with strong customer service background in the custom sign printing and displays and commercial printing industry who wants to become part of a successful, award winning team that works together to be the very best at what they do, while helping clients grow by improving their image in the marketplace.
- High-energy / Low-stress Environment
- Creative Flexibility
- Match 401k
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- loves working with people and be able to build relationships with clients to keep them coming back for more.
- be able to work with co-workers and clients in a positive, constructive way that builds team unity while still expecting a high level of performance, creativity and profitability.
- have working experience in customer service in the custom signs, commercial interior design and event displays industry.
- have experience working with computerized estimating software for wide format and commercial printing in order to prepare quotes and manage projects for clients review and approval.
- have experience working in shops that have wide and grand format Roll Printers, UV flatbed printers, CNC and Laser Cutters
- have experience working with a CRM to support communications with the sales staff and the rest of the customer support team.
- have a thorough knowledge of wide format roll and rigid substrates and their proper applications.
Heritage Printing & Graphics is a certified veteran owned and operated, full service commercial print and wide format, custom cut sign company with facilities in Waldorf, Maryland and Charlotte, NC. Heritage is celebrating forty one years of helping customers grow by improving their image in the marketplace.
Heritage is an award winning company that is committed to world class excellence in the development of its products and its customer support. Heritage is this years winner of the "Gutenberg Award", for most best of category awards, at the 2017 Printing Industries of the Carolinas Print Quality Award competition. Heritage was also awarded three best of categories "Benny Awards" (for Benjamin Franklin) at the 2017 Printing Industries of America's Premier Print Competition for North America.
Heritage designs, manufactures and installs a wide assortment of large format signs and graphics using state of the art digital print technology. Our products include large banners, event and meeting signs, trade show graphics, backdrops and displays, vehicle wraps, custom wall graphics and murals, floor and window graphics, custom life size cutouts, permanent and temporary storefront signs and much more. We also design, produce and mail magazines, newsletters, publications, catalogs, marketing materials and direct mail.
Role: Account Manager - Custom Signs and Displays - Commercial Printing
Apply for this job now.