CHP Product Specialist £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
My client is a power generation company who are a leading provider of sustainable and energy efficient solutions with an exciting opportunity for a Senior CHP Engineer to join the company and assist with developing their teams of CHP Technicians and CHP Engineers.
CHP opportunities such as this don't come along often!
This is a key role, offering a variety of exciting challenges within the business including:
- Assessing, training, mentoring and developing Technicians on CHP defect diagnosis & rectification.
- Liaising with Engineers to ensure minimum downtime on engines, whilst ensuring correct procedures are carried out.
- Advising on any changes to service/maintenance schedules & procedures.
- RCA, Defect diagnosis and rectification of engines including electrical and mechanical faults, auxiliary systems and controls.
- Meeting with Engineers to suggest and implement performance improvements.
- Providing Telephone and site diagnostic support.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Company Vehicle
- Company Contributory Pension
- 33 Days Holiday
- Health Care Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Mobile Phone
- Career Development Opportunities
This opportunity would suit an experienced CHP Engineer or Diesel Generator Engineer who has a proven background fault finding, commissioning or providing problem resolution on diesel or gas power generation equipment.
Prior experience leading teams or assisting with training colleagues, Technicians or Apprentices would be highly beneficial!
Please contact Harriet Janman at Renew Consultancy for a confidential discussion about this rare career opportunity.