The primary function of this role is to provide Auroralight customers, agents, distributors, end users, potential customers, internal customers and Field Sales with information on product, delivery, pricing, claims/returns and quotes. This fast-paced role will manage customer orders, including order entry and order changes. This individual will be responsible for expediting orders and shipments with operations as well as maintaining accurate customer information, validating price, commission, verifying order terms and conditions, quantity and date information. The position will emphasize our world class customer service to continue our competitive advantage which contributes to the growth of the business.
• Receive and process all incoming orders (received via email, fax, phone, etc.) into ERP system in a timely and accurate fashion. Maintain changes to existing sales orders within established guidelines.
• Provide quality customer service; act as primary liaison to the customer for all orders, delivery and critical issues.
• Maintain active communication and respond to inquiries from customers, distributors, and sales force regarding orders and shipment schedules.
• Ability to understand, handle and escalate customer problems/complaints in a timely manner. Resolve difficult or stressful customer service issues. Expedite orders when needed to meet customer requirements with the objective to prevent delinquent deliveries to the customer and assure customer has full knowledge of critical situations. Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure customers' orders are processed and shipped efficiently.
• Assist with project registrations and assist in the preparation of bid documents.
• Work under immediate supervision and reports to a supervisor or manager.
• May be required to work overtime occasionally.
- Computer proficiency and data entry skills, including proofreading, MS Word and Excel, SAP or CRM application
- Phone skills and customer communication skills
- Strong customer focus and service oriented abilities
- Strong math skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing strategies
- Team-oriented and collaborative mindset
- Organization and time management skills
- Drive for results
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving abilities
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service, inside sales or pricing
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Relocation benefits are not provided for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Lighting and/or electrical industry experience
Leading high-end outdoor lighting manufacturer. We have an award-winning product line, exceptional customer service, and uncompromising quality. Located in Carlsbad, California; it's a cordial atmosphere and collegial work environment. Good work-life balance.
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Apply for this job now.