Internet Sales Consultant - Automotive
Are you a versatile, tech-savvy sales pro comfortable in a high-volume, Internet-driven sales environment? If so, the rewards can be outstanding! Our dealership is currently seeking highly motivated, results-driven Internet-focused sales professionals to help develop, implement and administer our e-commerce platform while responding to sales leads and information requests generated through the dealership's website.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing, rates and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Receive credit applications (manually and online)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Take digital photos for posting on website
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Our Dealership (Team Gillman)
Since 1938 and with over 70 years of success, Team Gillman has been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. The business was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank's son, Ramsay Gillman, continued and expanded the business his father started with a constant emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Now, owned and operated by Ramsay's son Chris Gillman, Team Gillman has dealerships in Houston & Rosenberg representing Acura, Honda, Subaru and Mazda. Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Team Gillman dealership knows customer service is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.