Cover Teacher - English
Available on a flexible basis
Salary: £100-£120 per day
Teaching Personnel works in partnership with schools in the Bognor Regis area, who seek to book adhoc supply teachers to cover periods of staff absence. With schools now open to full capacity, the demand for supply staff is increasing across West Sussex, to assist schools with absences of any staff who may be shielding, as we transition back to 'normal' life. The schools are looking for Fully Qualified Teachers of English as well as cover supervisors with suitable classroom experience.
As a successful cover teacher, you will:
- Be confident in classroom management, delivering adaptive and responsive teaching
- Supervise students in and out of class including in the hallways and cafeteria
- Implement school policies, encouraging challenge through learning
- Assigning classwork and homework in line with regular lesson plans
- To provide a supportive and inspiring learning environment
- Encourage students to care and respect all other individuals regardless of background
In return you will receive:
- Variety in a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- myTP - Digital Services that simplify your work admin and communication
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience and flexibility
- Safe Working Practise - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education - Awards for the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP tokens - Supporting national children and education charities through your direction
The role of a supply teacher would be well suited to someone coming off parental leave, a retired teacher, a learning support assistant seeking to further their career, or a sports coach seeking to transfer their skills and experience to the classroom.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.