Company: LANGUAGE MATTERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23,000 per annum
A great new opportunity has come in with an international company within the tourism sector to work as a German speaking Customer Service Representative. You will be responsible for helping customers secure bookings and plan their holiday to the highest standard to create a once in a life time experience. This role will based in Southampton and you will be required to work weekends during peak season. This position can be remote however, you must be based in the UK - the company does not provide visa sponsorship.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers with their enquiries and secure bookings via phone, email and live chat
- Developing relationships with each customer, understanding their needs and upsell travel packages
- Keep up to date with the latest brand changes and travel trends on the market
- Collaborating within a multicultural team to work productively together and represent the brand
You will be required to work from the Southampton office full time throughout your permanent contract. It is helpful if you have previous experience in Customer Support or as a Reservations Agent within the travel industry. You will have an outgoing personality, highly driven to find the best possible travel packages for customersProfile:
- Fluency in German, written and spoken
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Representative, Travel Agent, Sales Representative, Reservations Agent or Customer Experience Agent is essential
- Previous skills in Contact Centre systems, communication and organisation are essential
- Able to commute to Southampton on a daily basis
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Kya. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.