6point6 is a privately held, award winning (FT Top 100 Tech Company) digital technology consulting firm specialising in the delivery of Cyber Security, Digital Transformation & Emerging Technology services. The services we provide enable organisations to accelerate their return on investment and make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements to their business and IT capabilities. You will be working and learning from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the technology industry.
We are seeking a skilled Security Operations Engineer to help work in a Linux cloud environment, working closely with the Security Operations Centre.
Some duties will include:
- Investigate security alerts and present findings to stakeholders
- Perform proactive analysis of existing security controls
- Assist in introducing security improvements across the technology estate
- Identify evil' use cases to test for potential vulnerabilities
- Perform regular security audits across the technology estate
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of knowledge using Linux systems and AWS. Click apply or email your CV to me for immediate consideration ( (see below) ).
Role: Security Operations Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.