Highrail bartenders mix and responsibly serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages through the service bar as well as the dining room. Strong Guest service and interpersonal communication skills are a must. All beverages are prepared according to Highrail standards and procedures from the meticulous recipes of the Master Mixologist. As a Highrail bartender you will have the following essential responsibilities:
· Knowledge of beer, wines, and liquors available
· Pleasant and friendly attitude while serving Guests as well as contributing to a team-based work environment.
· Ability to guide guests through all menus
· Prepare all beverage orders accurately and promptly
· Accountable for presenting and receiving accurate payments
· Answering the phone and assisting with answering guest questions, and placing guest orders
· Stocking all beer, wine and liquor
· Stocking and prepping mixes, garnishes, and miscellaneous bar supplies
· Tapping beer kegs as needed
· Maintain clean and sanitary conditions behind the bar according to Highrail policy
· Take pride in uniform appearance
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· 2+ years verifiable recent experience working as a bartender
· 3+ Verifiable work references
· Ability to stand/walk for hours at a time
· Frequently required to climb and bend
· Ability to carry items up to 50 pounds
This job description reflects the assignment of the essential functions of the current positions- but does not restrict tasks that may be assigned.
Essential functions are subject to change at any time due to various reasons, including management discretion.
Please email resume.
Apply for this job now.