Our client is dedicated to making the automotive industry better for everyone. Join us in the Florence, Alabama area as a Supplier Quality Engineer.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
· 2+ manufacturing experience with a focus in electronics (electronics components, LED’s, printed circuit boards)
· Strong knowledgeable skills and abilities in these areas:
o Statistical Process Control techniques
o Analytical and problem solving
o Technical and business writing
o Organizational and planning
o Business software packages
o Written and verbal communication
o Interpersonal skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs Supplier Quality Systems Surveys and supplier process reviews.
· Lead component part design review meetings
· Work to gather information and make decisions relevant to product sourcing.
· Assist purchasing in coordinating all localization activities.
· Provide technical support for purchasing and production personnel.
· Contact suppliers and provide feedback on quality issues.
· Perform technical and statistical investigations and analysis on supplier-related quality issues using standard problem solving methods.
· Develop fail-safes and improvements to manufacturing conditions, processes, equipment, jigs, and production line flow.
· Work with manufacturing engineers on labor saving methods for increased automation.
· Analyze the companies processes to reduce defects.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply for this job now.